31 May 2010

'Hold My Hand...I'll Take You Back To Middle-Earth!' Peter Jackson May Save The Hobbit

Just when I thought all hope was lost and preparing myself for some kind of announcement that The Hobbit movie project was going to be scrapped forever a small (once chubby) hobbit from New Zealand has come to the rescue . Stuff.co.nz- The Dominion Post is reporting that Peter Jackson may decide to direct The Hobbit to save it, protect the financial investments and give a huge boost to New Zealand and its movie industry.....ooh I can't believe I am just writing this, I am so happy.

"If that's what I have to do to protect Warner Bros' investment, then obviously that's one angle which I'll explore" Peter Jackson said to stuff.co.nz - The Dominion Post but also pointing out that he is signed with other studios for other projects and that they would have to agree to release him to make The Hobbit. Smile and be happy my dear hobbits, not all hope is lost and somehow after reading this news you know Middle-Earth is a bit closer tonight , as Professor Tolkien once said....

“You can only come to the morning through the shadows.”

P.S. Thank You from the heart 'Hobbit' Peter :)

(source: stuff.co.nz- The Dominion Post )