22 Jun 2010

'The Lord Of The Cutest' Must Have New LOTR Plush Dolls

'The Lord of the Cutest' I can almost hear you going :" Awwwww..." are they cute or are they cute? As cuteness goes, you will not find anything more adorable then these little plush dolls. Frodo, Gandalf, Legolas and one Orc will be available from September from here . These lovely little dolls are made by Funko a toy company that specializes in bobbleheads dolls and plush dolls resembling cartoon characters, or movie characters. The Lord of the 'Cutest' characters will fly off the shelves so if you want one (or 4) you'll have to be fast. I can easily see myself spending many happy hours playing with them :)

Frodo: Gandalf, I'm glad your cute.
Gandalf: So am I dear boy. So am I...
Legolas: Something adorable draws near. I can feel it.